Microblogging for SEO – ‘Set it and forget it’ – well, almost. Did you ever want a website that ran automatically by itself and delivered endless web traffic to your primary dealer website … and … not cost a small fortune?
Look no further – Vin2web can install, host and setup an automated micro blog with related content such as articles, videos, images, auto news and even your own used inventory for added backlinks to your main website.
* Definition – Microblogging is a broadcast medium in the form of blogging. A microblog differs from a traditional blog in that its content is typically smaller in both actual and aggregate file size. Microblogs “allow users to exchange small elements of content such as short sentences, individual images, or video links”.
- creating automated traffic back to your primary website
- counter acting ‘bad review’ postings on review sites from disgruntled customers
- more selling opportunities
- create hundreds and potentially thousands of quality backlinks to your primary website
- post to your micro blog via email from any smart phone
- Set it and forget it!
You’d expect to pay hundreds of dollars for both monthly and setup fees … not so …
A one-time setup of $99 and only $99 per month for endless web traffic.
Contact Us Today – Click Here
This custom VIN decoder has data on thousands of vehicles from the 1959s through modern day! Have a car you’re curious about? Enter the VIN and get a detailed listing of data for that vehicle. Find out the fuel economy of that car you’re looking to purchase.
Running a VIN can reveal a wealth of information about a vehicle. This decoder recognizes many classic cars, as well as cars and trucks up to the current model year. You can even decode motorcycle and RV VINs, although we have less data on them. Give it a try! Type a VIN in the box above and find the hidden information it contains!
Bookmark & Share this page
Sit back and let us build hundreds of quality backlinks to your primary website! Increase your Google organic rankings in HOURS … sell more cars … only $35 per month … read on …
Backlinks – What are they?
Incoming links to a website or web page. Inbound links were originally important (prior to the emergence of search engines) as a primary means of web navigation; today their significance lies in search engine optimization (SEO).
The number of backlinks is one indication of the popularity or importance of that website or page (for example, this is used by Google to determine the PageRank of a webpage). Outside of SEO, the backlinks of a webpage may be of significant personal, cultural or semantic interest: they indicate who is paying attention to that page.
In basic link terminology, a backlink is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node. Backlinks are also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links.
Tips for building backlinks:
• Micro blogging – Adding your links as part of your Twittering, Plurking, Facebook status updates, etc will point links to your site that bring you people and search engine bots.
• Article marketing – Creating articles and submitting press releases pre-sells people on your product and points search engines to your site regarding your topic.
• Linking to authority sites could get you backlinks. Add links to authority sites on your articles and blogs and not only may those other sites link back to you, but if you’re linking to a site with authority it elevates your site’s relevancy to your niche in the eyes of search engines.
How does it work?
- We import your inventory from an on-the-lot service you use (or you can send it via CSV file)
- We customize your inventory with SEO tags and some other proprietary taging
- Inventory is then exported to our network of Microblog authoritative websites
- Those sites are indexed by search engines and hence backlinks are created to your primary site
How does it help me sell more cars?
- The benefits of using your inventory as opposed to just adding links is ten fold
- The backlinks are more natural looking in Googles eyes and will add weight to your backlinks
- Your inventory gets placed in more places on the web
- Your inventory is placed on automotive websites adding authenticity to your linking campaign
- More people will see your inventory – more selling opportunities!
- Your inventory gets updated weekly therefore stays up to date
- Your Organic placing on search engines will increase therefore enabling you to cut back on expensive PPC pay-per-click campaigns.